Day #2 Dark Types -Umbreon
Pokemon: Dark Souls Edition
Emblem Crossing: New Awakening
DC Scribblenauts Epic Yarn
GTA V: Gods Among Us
Animal Crossing: New League of Legends.
The Secret Shadowrun.
Jojo’s Bizarre Awesomenauts: All Star Battle
friendly reminder that having high self esteem is a GOOD THING and its not COOL OR TRENDY TO HATE YOURSELF having no self esteem is the worst and just bc a lot of people on this website arent very happy w themselves doesnt mean its cool or trendy so please try ur hardest to feel good about yourself bc its the best feeling in the world to have self confidence (☆^ー^☆)
Fuck you forever.
wow, I finally am able to do one after promising for so long I will do it…
anyways, I originally paid off for and pre-ordered the special pokemon blue 3DS XL in order to surprise my friend, who was getting into the series. Turns out, he already paid off for the red one, so now I’m left with it. I didn’t want to cancel my pre-order or keep two pokemon 3DS XL (I already have the pikachu one and it wouldn’t be fair).
So, in celebration for X and Y, here’s your chance to get a 3DS for the game! Or give it to your friend! Or keep both! (whatever you want)
- you don’t have to be following me to enter this contest! however, if you are following me, not only will I give you the 3DS XL, but I will also give you a copy of Pokemon X or Y (your choice) when it comes out!
- reblogs and likes count! so you have two times to enter! (however I won’t count multiple spams please don’t spam your followers ;;)
- giveaway blogs don’t count
- outside of the usa? not a problem! I can ship anywhere, however, keep in mind I am purchasing this in usa so it’ll probably be region locked
- your ask box must be open and you must be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship it to you! If you don’t respond in 24 hours, I’ll have to move on (sorry about that! ;;)
- deadline is september 30th 11 pm (Central Time)!
any questions please feel free to ask!
Happy Pokemon X and Y coming out in a month! (●´∀｀●)
Might as well try.
Because one of you is bound to be named Will or have a nice hat
I’ve got both :D
My hats are fabulous.
If you’re a boy who walked up to younger/nerdier girls in the hallway during high school and said “hey my friend thinks you’re cute” and then burst into giggles along with said friend then I really hope you’re doing…
I know this is all about girls but it happens to guys too. While there were those incidents like the OP mentioned, the most vivid one in my memory was these two girls holding a notebook, chuckling to themselves behind me. I kept hearing my name come up through giggles. So I took upon myself to spin around and snatch the notebook out of their hands to their horrified gasps and sudden silence. The book had a game written out on it, where you answered questions and the number score you got at the end dictated which guy you would end up with. And basically there were four possible guys you could end up with. Two of the ‘good’ choices were the most popular and handsome boys, while the other two were the ‘bad’ choices, myself and the other chubby nerd in the class. Without a change in expression, I silently handed the notebook back and not another word was spoken.
This is one of those things that, against knowledge and logic, I have always felt to be true.
Sounds a lot like Scientology.
I don’t think enough people understand that this is a reference to the fact that semen glows under UV light
UV light picks up semen, blood and saliva. It’s more likely to be blood but you know….take your pick.
Check out this amazing short that turns the damsel in distress trope on its head.
Also check out the equally arresting prequel.